This is how to make your Profile Pretty!!!

Joanne K.
on 7/4/06 10:27 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Thank you!  I will go and try it. Joanne

MardiGras
on 7/4/06 6:06 am - appleton, WI
nora, i can't thank you enough. you made it easy enough for me to do it. you explained it so well, step by step. this is the 1st time that i've been proud of my profile. again, thanks. mardi

5' 8"/ 274 lbs / -144 lbs = 130 lbs. now  

BMI / 19.7

butter
on 7/4/06 6:07 am - Simpsonville, SC
Mardi, GREAT!! I am soo glad that I was able to help you!! How's the new doggie doing? hugs, nora
MardiGras
on 7/4/06 6:33 am, edited 7/4/06 6:33 am - appleton, WI
wonderful. he's finally relaxing and realizing that he is here now to stay. also, i have to admit that even though your directions were great and i bookmarked them, my dh still had to help me copy and paste. i'm a computer dumbo. mardi

5' 8"/ 274 lbs / -144 lbs = 130 lbs. now  

BMI / 19.7

Cathy H.
on 7/4/06 6:43 am - Fort Mill, SC

Nora,

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  I just figured out how to update my profile today but thought it looked boring.  Then I read your post and now I have a pretty profile.  (((((((((Hugs)))))))))

Cathy
Lap RNY 5/30/06

Jess R.
on 7/4/06 6:48 am
Hi Nora, I started to spruce up my page a couple months ago using frontpage, and I am having a few problems, whenever I use a code for a ticker, or anything it messes all my images up on my page (will not display them). and second when i hit enter it shifts it down too much (almost like I am triple enetring), and lastly my paragraphs kinda do this...  I am having this huge problem. I  dont know how to fix it? instead of...              I am having this problem with my webpage, and I dont know how to fix it. After it messes up I have to redo the whole page again and its getting very frustrating the more I add to it. Any advice would be great. Thanks -Jessi
butter
on 7/4/06 7:55 am - Simpsonville, SC
Hello, I think this link will help... http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/photofaq.ph p Right now your pictures are pointed to your local computer and not to a valid URL.  From this article you will see that you must send the administrators at OH the pic and they will post it and give you the URL to your photo.  This will allow you to add the picture in you html code.  If you have any questions regarding editing your code, just let me know. hugs, nora
Jess R.
on 7/4/06 12:47 pm
Thanks ill have to try this! Jessi
Billie F.
on 7/4/06 6:54 am - Springfield, MA
Alrighty Nora,,lol. I read and THINK i understand. I do PaintshopPro and am good At HTML so i THINK i can do this.We Shall seee..

Taffydoll
on 7/4/06 7:00 am - Coquitlam, Canada
Thank you so very much!!!
Sandy_SIGGY.jpg

One love, one blood, one life, you got to do what you should.
One life with each other: sisters, brothers.
One life, but we're not the same.
We get to carry each other, carry each other.
One, one.

Most Active