smelly bathroom breaks and work.

pebles77
on 6/3/08 6:28 pm - Stanford, IL
I have been fired from two jobs in the last two weeks for smelly bath room breaks. has anyone else had this be an issue. I do hair and they say they just can't have it in their salon...thanks tosha.  oh and it was super cuts and great clips. for those that want to boy cot.
Fluffy Muffin
on 6/3/08 6:53 pm
They fired you because you stank up the bathroom??? If I read that right, that is just wrong!
Kerrry
on 6/3/08 6:54 pm - Australia
That doesn't seem at all fair!! I carry a miniature air freshner when I have to do something like that. I get them from Bath and Body works. They're really nice, cover smells well, and fit discreetly  into your pocket.
whislinkong
on 6/3/08 7:57 pm - fairbanks, AK
I would check with an attorney on that one...smells...fishy!! lol seriously-any witnesses to the comments etc....did  you get any verbal or written warnings, this seems like discrimination etc...

SW 294 / CW193 / GW 160  HT 5'7"

pebles77
on 6/3/08 8:15 pm - Stanford, IL
I spoke with an attorney she said there was nothing they could do. Gave me the number to the human rights department and said to call them.
pebles77
on 6/3/08 8:17 pm - Stanford, IL

oh and is there anything I can try to take the smell away. anything at all.. I have to work. our lively hood depends on it.

Charlie
on 6/3/08 8:55 pm - Daytona Beach, FL
If you have a Sally Beauty Supply near you.. .they carry an orange spray that really works.  I get the small cans and carry one in my purse.  I noticed last time I was in, they now carry large cans....must be getting popular.  It really works.....you can even spray 'too' much of it.  So give that a try. Hugs Charlie

shannon d
on 6/3/08 9:32 pm - MI
That is BS- literally.  You sure it wasnt anything more to get you fired?? Thats major discrimination.  We all have to go to the bathroom.  I would call another lawyer or call the better business bureau...thats just baloney.  I would file a law suit.

Kimberly W.
on 6/3/08 8:55 pm - morriston, FL
I am so sorry for you. I know the problem. we have a 200 employee call center and only really one bathroom for all of them. since this surgery it is not hard for everyone to know when I went to the bathroom.I have started going into work early so I can go before everyone gets in. Plus I carry an air freashner in with me. seems to be working. Good luck Kimberly
LooseCannon
on 6/3/08 9:08 pm, edited 6/3/08 9:09 pm - NC
Give this a try.  http://obesityhelpstore.com/?pagename=DisplayProducts&produc t=61100 Some people in my support group swear by it. And, yes, I did order some for myself. LOL Mare
First visit with surgeon 2/07-383lbs  Day of surgery 2/08-336lbs  Current-226lbs

Most Active