HOW CAN I GET RID OF FROTHY FOAMY SPIT?

Mazin12
on 6/30/17 3:40 am

I have Also foamy saliva spitting cup suicidel

Mazin12
on 6/30/17 3:43 am

I had foamy saliva spitting cup does protonix help wat caused i was on some medication then antibiotic w foamy saliva

Psyched
on 8/2/09 2:26 am - Santee, CA
I had the "foamies" last night.  I am only nine days out of surgery and experienced a horrible pain after eating hard boiled egg whites.  Totally my fault, as I know I should only be eating soft boiled eggs.  I thought I would be okay because I was only eating the egg white.  Well, I ate past that little feeling they tell you about and I ate too fast.  I immediately started to hurt and after about an hour, I started vomitting foam.  Five hours later, I had just had about enough and I called around to different places to see what I could take.  My pharmacy told me to take Tums because they are very gentle.  I took two and it helped a little.  I asked about the medicine they gave me in the hospital in my IV, Pepcid.  Luckily, my dog has mega esophagus and we had bought her an OTC acid reducer famotidine.  I looked it up and it is a generic for Pepcid.  I took this, it hurt going down as there was no room for it, but felt better in about 10 minutes.  Since I am just out from surgery, my doctor had prescribed Protonix, which is a prescription strength of Prilosec OTC.  I am taking this for the first 30 days.  Protonix must be taken over a period of time to prevent over production of acid in your stomach, but the Pepcid is fast acting.  I am going to be sure to keep a supply of Smooth Disolve Tums and Pepcid OTC in the house.  Also, this was a good learning experience as a natural consequence to eating too fast and too much of the wrong food.  
Most Active