Skechers Shape-Ups Vs. Reebok Easy Tone

Julie W.
on 12/22/09 9:54 am - OH
Has anyone tried the Skechers Shape-ups or the Reebok easy tone shoes? I keep seeing all these commercials and desperatly want to buy some but don't want to be dissapointed (especially considering how expensive they are!!).
Anyone?

Dianne_Shack
on 12/22/09 10:03 am, edited 12/22/09 10:03 am - Chattanooga, TN
I dont know how well they will work..but my mom bought some for my 7 year old niece. The only time i see her making much use of them is when she is at skul....but while out for xmas im sure all she is doing is laying in front of the tv.  LOL hopefully someone can tell us if they are with the money!

DIANNE 

jla734
on 12/22/09 10:03 am - DE
  I have Therashoes they are all leather just like the Sketchers Shapeups and do the EXACT same thing for your body. I LOVE mine. I ger complements on my legs all the time now. The best part is get this they are ONLY 34.99 at Kmart!!! It only gets better when Kmart has a buy one get one half off that is when I buy mine. They also have a Theraboot.  I get asked questions about my shoes all the time and I prob should own stock in Therashoes as people always comment on my legs and I tell them about my shoes. I wear them EVERY day and I do racewalk. You can not jog in them but I have found I have not needed too. Check them out you will be glad you did,

Dena S.
on 12/22/09 10:19 am
Thanks for the tip!  I just bought the booties.  BTW, they have a coupon code (shoes10p or shoe10p) for 10% off of shoes.

Heaviest 285 lbs on 9/18/09
Day of surgery 258 lbs on 12/11/09
Goal 130 lbs
Julie W.
on 12/23/09 6:14 am - OH
Thanks so much! I just bought two pairs at K-mart for $50! They are almost exactly like the Shapeups and I'm super excited to wear them!

Thanks!!

Chilipepper
on 12/22/09 10:32 am
www.reebok.com/microsites/easytone_reebok/

Reebok has the new Easy-Tones..they are supposed to be the bomb...I can't wait ..I hope Santa ordered a pair for me..They are for your booty and your thighs
Heather H.
on 12/22/09 10:32 am - Northern, CA
<==== goin to check out Therashoes tomorrow. =)

Before 09/2005 BMI:57.5
After   09/2007  BMI.28.9
Now    09/2012 BMI 46.4

*My profile is public*

sunnidayrain
on 12/23/09 12:04 am - TX
They have them online for 34.99 and then get a second pair of shoes for %50 off.. and then you can use the 10% off shoes coupon.. "shoes10p" .. which negates the $6.95 shipping  .
I just now bought 2 pair of the therashoes including tax and shipping for  $58.65

Ami

Adoptive mom to 3 children with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders     
Carlene M.
on 12/22/09 11:20 am - Canton, Oh

I bought the Sketcher Shape-Ups about 6 weeks ago and love them. They are very comfortable and have terrific padding. I am a nurse and spend long hours walking the terrazzo halls on my unit. You have to work on lengthening your stride and do a little more pronounced heel-toe walking to get the full effect of the shoes. Not sure that I can truly see a difference yet but I am still very happy with them.

Carlene M.

LIZCHAVARRO
on 12/22/09 11:45 am
Bought mine on Avon...Curves brand..only 29.99.. and they do give a workout...
Most Active