Please Make it STOP!!!!

jhadden
on 1/11/10 1:43 am - Danbury, CT
I just wanted to post a great big thank you to all *****sponded to my desperate post.  I read every single word and will be taking bits and pieces from every post to try and get back down to my desired weight.  I REFUSE to go back to where I started.  I will do whatever it takes.  It just seems like no matter what I try, I gain.  I don't even stay the same, but I gain.  I am going to start a food journal like many of you recommended in order to track what I may be doing wrong.  Maybe I am not realizing how much I am eating.

As far as exercise goes, I have never done any, not even all through my weight loss.  I know you will all scold me for that because it is so important, but my Depression makes it difficult to get motivated to do anything.  Some days I don't even want to get out of bed and it takes every bit of energy I have just to get dressed that day.  Exercise has always been a struggle for me.  I am going to try my best to get my butt going, regardless of theDepression.  It is going to be an uphill battle, that is for sure.

Well, again, thanks for all your advice and kind words.  I appreciate all of  you so much!

Take care all,

Baby Text

nnnancy
on 1/27/10 4:11 am - Peyton, CO
Hi, Mousie;

Gee, we haven't spoken in FOREVER! Just wanted to suggest thast you might check out www.radiantrecovery.com if, like me, you have issues with sugar/refined carb addictive behaviors. You will find a gentle, 7-step program for eliminating these foods and changing your biochemistry, and help for your depression as well, all using nutritive healing - food as medicine.

Good Luck; hope things soon turn around for you!

Yours,
Nancy

Nancy

Most Active