best bathing suits for deflated breasts?!

Me13
on 4/3/11 3:46 pm
i am needing a new bathing suit for swimming...my other suits let my deflated breasts swoosh around in the water! 

i heard underwire is good...but speedo has something called a hydro bra and i'm wondering if that's just like a sports bra for swimming?? 

any other suggestions welcome...i am trying to incorporate more swimming in my exercise routine.  i still wear a size d -- but whoa, i look like i've had 12 breastfeeding children!

thanks!
stephanie
Height: 5'6".  Top Weight/Surgery Weight: 274. (August 2010)
8 weeks out:  219.6.  12 weeks out:  198. 
NORMAL WEIGHT REACHED MARCH 2011 (153 lbs.).
Goal BMI:  In the normal range, please -- somewhere between 22-24 
Clothing size 26/28 (triple X) before surgery in August of 2010. 
March 2011 clothing size:  10/12 (large)

Lap. RNY and Gallbladder Removal, Dr. Choi @ Danbury Hospital, Aug. 2010

Elizabeth N.
on 4/3/11 9:38 pm - Burlington County, NJ

Lands End has wonderful underwire swimsuits. I especially love that you can mix and match tops and bottoms for best fit and desired coverage. Look at their sales/closeouts. www.landsend.com

Jude92658
on 4/3/11 11:44 pm - Hornell, NY
Thanks for the information. I have the same problem ! Went from a DDD to a D, but talk about saggy and deflated
Kathleen W.
on 4/4/11 12:13 am, edited 4/4/11 12:17 am - Lancaster, PA
Thanks for asking this. I was about to ask the same question. I went from a 48 D to a 38 C. From a size 32-34 to a medium petite. For the first time in many, many years, I finally have an hour glass figure.

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

big_ideas
on 4/4/11 12:34 am - Randolph, NJ
I found the absolute best bra in the world. Its from a company called Fantasie. Then I learned their amazing boob-enhancing and shape-enhancing cup "technology" is also used in their swimsuits. I bought a top from them and paired it with a skirted bottom I already had.

I know that Lands End has a huge collection to "suit" all different body types and concerns, but I have never looked better than I do in my Fantasie top and bras. They are pricey, but worth it!

Now if they'd only make one that would do something for my upper arms!

Most Active