saggy neck!!!

rocktheshade
on 4/4/11 2:50 am - Medway, MA
hi all!  i have lost 191 pounds (yay!!) so far and most of the saggin skin does not bother me...i expected it and can cover it with clothes.  however, i have developed a sagging portion of skin (kind of like a turkey) on my neck.  i know it shouldn't bother me, but it does!
so i talked to my electrologist and she said there are some laser treatments ($500 each for 3  treatments!!) or smart lipo ($2500).  since that is not economically possible, i was wondering if anyone knew of any creams that they have tried and could recommend.  i was thinking of trying Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. Most creams are at least $100 so i was wondering if anyone has tried one that works before i shell out the money.
I appreciate any help!!
I am getting married in 6 months and i really hope i can firn it even a little before all of the pictures!!

320 pounds GONE forever!!!

start 455/ current 135

Susan S.
on 4/4/11 3:14 am - Roselle, NJ
The only one I know of that is effective for the neck is Strivectin......as it contains some pretty potent glycolic acids (something like that). It's pricey though. There is also a line by Peter Thomas Roth (sold at Sephora) that was recommended to me by a woman my age that is a combination of a glycolic peel pad followed by a collagen boosting serum. Again very pricey but great reviews everywhere I looked. Susan
Obesity Help Support Group Leader - The Woman Warrior
286/170/131 (starting/goal/current)
LBL - 10-30-08, brachioplasty/augmentation 2-26-09, medial thigh lift 3-16-09
Plastics - Dr. Joseph Fodero

286/170/140/131 (starting weight/goal/surgeons goal/current)

LBL 10-30-08 - Joseph Fodero
Brachioplasty/Breast Augmentation - 2=24-09

rocktheshade
on 4/4/11 3:21 am - Medway, MA
thank you so much!  never thought i would have saggy neck skin at 35!  i will look into both of these - thanks again
tina
Meg_S
on 4/4/11 7:54 am - Natick, MA
Hi, that's a great new avatar picture! You look amazing! I have the same issue with a turkey neck. I have been using Olay Regenerist serum and moisturizer twice a day for several weeks now. It seems to firm it a bit temporarily but no lasting results that I've noticed. If you try one of the creams that Susan recommended, let me know what you think.

Highest weight = 272, surgery weight = 240, goal weight = 135   

Most Active