I kinda binged yesterday

Me13
on 4/4/11 8:52 pm
So this is my public confession to help keep me accountable:

I'm 7 months out and I'm doing fine...but yesterday I kinda binged. 

The "kinda" meaning I didn't stuff myself with a box of cookies in one sitting, but I *did* eat about 6 pieces of cinnamon raisin bread during the day (deliciious, I may add) and a bunch of SF popsicles and who knows what else.  And...I don't know, I was just munchy/ravenous!  I couldn't seem to get enough in to satisy me. 

This is the first time I felt oiut of control in terms of not being able to stop -- I mean, not feeling strong enough to stop.  Did I really need that bread?  Nope.  And my little pouch didn't seem to care one way or the other.  Such a mental game, this is.  

But I don't want to fail.  I'm at the size I want to be (and shrinking, I think, despite the binge yesterday).  I think doing a food diary this week will help get me more in control, something I clearly need. 

(I' m also wondering what is bringing this on!  I started my exercise program again (4x a week) this past week.  Or maybe it's PMS -- I'm due next week!?  Or non PMS?  I feel like I'm having hot flashes!!!)         

Height: 5'6".  Top Weight/Surgery Weight: 274. (August 2010)
8 weeks out:  219.6.  12 weeks out:  198. 
NORMAL WEIGHT REACHED MARCH 2011 (153 lbs.).
Goal BMI:  In the normal range, please -- somewhere between 22-24 
Clothing size 26/28 (triple X) before surgery in August of 2010. 
March 2011 clothing size:  10/12 (large)

Lap. RNY and Gallbladder Removal, Dr. Choi @ Danbury Hospital, Aug. 2010

kig
on 4/4/11 9:44 pm
I love cinnamon raisin bread, that is why I understand you. So, in case I really "need" it I have Julian bakery cinnamon raisin bread in my freezer. At least that bread has 14 (or 15) g of protein per slece.
All the best .
Natalia
(deactivated member)
on 4/4/11 10:06 pm
You are OK, At least you recognize it, now just move on and do better today, I have binge too, If you fall off the horse just get back on, Do not' beat yourself up over it that is what we use to do before that gave us a excuse to give up and just eat. Now we are at a different place, so just move on , Congrats on your weight lose that is awesome... stay healthy  take care
Most Active