Elizabeth and her post titled "Attn Early Outs, You WILL Stall"

Lisarn1
on 4/27/11 5:12 am - Raleigh, NC
Not *****ing. Just stating a fact. I'm not on here enough to ***** about anything.

RNY 10/19/09 - Revision to VSG 10/13/14 - Dr Paul Enochs 

Elizabeth N.
on 4/27/11 6:02 am - Burlington County, NJ

Time for a repost, I see :-).

Dear Blocked Person,

I blocked you because you annoy me. The reason why you annoy me might be obvious, or it might be completely inscrutable to you because it has to do with me and not with you.

It is my good right to block anyone I damned well please. 

Some people are blocked because they are too stupid to live.

Some people are blocked because I don't like being preached at or told how to post.

Some people are blocked because their willful noncompliance or other kinds of recklessness or begging for handholding or whatever is so upsetting to me that I can't afford to waste any more nerves on them. HELLO LARISSA.

Some people are blocked because they remind me of something distressing from somewhere.

It's a ******g FORUM. I am not required to read your ******g posts or to interact with you. Get used to it. Learn to use the ******g block button yourself instead of getting your feelings hurt, your panties in a wad or a superiority complex because "you don't block anyone."

There, is that clear enough?

Oh, one more thing: For you morons who like to spout out your asses that I've "blocked the whole board," go look at how many pages of posts I have. Last count it was 534. Quit sounding like you belong to the too stupid to live category and find something useful to post.

jilliecats
on 4/27/11 6:46 am
Well, Don't block me.  I don't think I fall into any of those categories, and I enjoy your kitty kat a grreat deal.  If you like cats, you have gotta be a good one.  And, besides being a kitty human, alot of what you post is funny (as in humorous), and spoken from knowledge.

Well, that's it for me.  Hello to the kitty.  I don't remember his/her name.

jillie 

Jilliecats          

Elizabeth N.
on 4/27/11 7:47 am - Burlington County, NJ
Why thank you, I'm honored :-). The big furball's name is Buddy and he needs WLS. He can't lose weight on a diet either.
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/11 8:52 am
You crack me up, in the best possible way. 
Phyllis C.
on 4/27/11 6:45 am
Why bless your heart right back.

Phyllis
"Me agreeing with you doesn't preclude you from being a deviant."

kig
on 4/27/11 5:05 am
me too
1Haute Diva
on 4/27/11 3:38 am - Fort Stewart, GA
RNY on 03/20/12
These are the other two posts about stalls I have printed out:

I've bumped up this one from 2006:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/3051460/NEW-PLATEAU-B USTER/

and this one is from Pam T.'s blog

pamtremble.blogspot.com/2008/09/breaking-stall.html

Hope they help!
- Shaw

Amy R.
on 4/27/11 6:27 am
Thats it!  Thats it!!!!  Thank you so much Shaw.

It was PamT's post.  I don't know how I got it mixed up with Elizabeths - I think because I like Elizabeths post so much too and they must have come out kinda close together.  Thank you so, so much!!!~!!!   You've def done your good deed for the day.

Bookmarking now.  AND saving to a doc.

Thanks again        =)
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/11 6:47 am - Lancaster, OH
Amy, thanks for posting the question.
This was a fun post!
Most Active