Elizabeth and her post titled "Attn Early Outs, You WILL Stall"

Amy R.
on 4/26/11 11:41 pm
Elizabeth,

A while ago, (okay a long while ago, like 2 years ago) you wrote an awesome post titled something like "Attention Early Outs - You WILL Stall".  It was so incredible that I printed it out and saved it, and everytime I stalled I referenced it because you gave a long list of things that could be contributing to the stall and/or what to do about them.

Do you have it saved somewhere?  I lost mine recently and have turned my house and car upside down looking forward to it with no success. 

Plus, there are SO MANY posts about "I'm x hours out and stalled" or whatever that I think it would be very helpful to many if you could post it again.  And CROSS POST it to every single forum.

Did you save it by chance?

***fingers crossed***
1Haute Diva
on 4/27/11 12:19 am - Fort Stewart, GA
RNY on 03/20/12
Amy R.
on 4/27/11 1:14 am
It kind of looks like it Shaw, but the one I remember had a whole huge list of what causes/contributes to stalls so you could go through it and see if/where you were messing up.  Maybe I'm getting two of her posts confused and the list was actually under a different thread name.  AAAARGGHHH.

Doesn't it figure that when you really want/need something you lose it and then can't find it???? 

Thanks for your help, anyway.    =)
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/11 1:56 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
If you find it bookmark it for future reference.
Amy R.
on 4/27/11 6:20 am
Oh, believe me, I will.  Imma also save it to a computer file.  It was THAT good.  Kicking myself around the block right now for just printing it out and assuming like an idiot that I wouldn't lose it.  I used that thing for at least 2 years.....
Elizabeth N.
on 4/27/11 2:55 am - Burlington County, NJ
That's the one I wrote. I didn't write the other one you're thinking of, cuz I don't think that way :-).
Amy R.
on 4/27/11 6:22 am
Bummer.  Now I'm really screwed cuz I don't even remember who wrote it.  Oh well, thanks for taking the time to respond E.

talk to you soon~
Phyllis C.
on 4/27/11 1:50 am
If you find it, could you copy and past because E. has a gazzilion people blocked.

Phyllis
"Me agreeing with you doesn't preclude you from being a deviant."

Lisarn1
on 4/27/11 2:23 am - Raleigh, NC
She has me blocked as well, and I don't even know her. I'd be interested in this as well.

RNY 10/19/09 - Revision to VSG 10/13/14 - Dr Paul Enochs 

(deactivated member)
on 4/27/11 5:05 am - Lancaster, OH
Got a news flash for you ladies:
If you're not signed in, you can read all the posts, then you won't have to ***** about someone else's blocking habits.
Bless yer hearts.
Most Active