just my luck

outlawmaiden
on 5/20/11 11:11 am - KY
hello,
went to the seminar on wls and when i went to make my appt. to meet my surgeon he was standing right there and said he would see me in an hour and a half. gave me a chance to get everything else done. (vitals, forms, ins, ect). i feel i am just one step ahead of the process. everyone i meet was so nice and helpful. i don't feel so hopeless now. looking at surgery  jan or feb. going to vanderbuilt in nashville tn.
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/11 11:38 am
Best of luck. I already have all my stuff done BUT I now have to wait for a new referral to go through for a new surgeon. Just one itsy hiccup in my journey. You will do great.
outlawmaiden
on 5/20/11 11:49 am - KY
thank you, i know u will too. now i get to put a ticker on here. so cool. let me know how things go for u and everything. would love to hear from u.
Deborah1216
on 5/20/11 12:20 pm - TN
Were you at the seminar today at vanderbilt? I was there also I had dome read everything he said. But glad to actually hear thr dr explain it all.
outlawmaiden
on 5/20/11 7:52 pm - KY
i sure was there. i feel the same way. Dr. Williams is gonna do my surgery. I think he kinda made things more clear for my husband. There is just so much we have to do and it gets confusing at times. I hope we get to meet sometime deborah. lets keep in contact. I did forget to ask a question about If the remove the gallbladder or not. I guess i will email them to find out.
Deborah1216
on 5/20/11 8:05 pm - TN
Yes I liked him, it is confusing. But.im sure wr will both be just fine and do well. Yes lets keep in touch through this journey we will need our friends and family most.
Most Active