Quivering inside

Gloria-Caryl
on 5/23/11 1:56 am
 I don't know what's wrong with me and neither does my Dr. He's lowering my intake of Thyriod med. Says my thyriod is too low. Has anyone else ever had this sensation? Could it be nerves or anxiety? What can I do to make it stop?
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/11 5:21 am - North Brookfield, MA
I don't have any sage advice just wanted to say I am sorry you are dealing with that, best of luck and I hope they figure it out soon. Lisa
Gloria-Caryl
on 5/23/11 5:47 am
   Thank you Lisa. I am hoping it's just nerves.I'm going though alot right now.
sarafoop
on 5/23/11 3:44 pm
Have you had your vitamin levels checked? I get this feeling too, I'm pre-vsg. My doctor said it was either B12 deficiency or anxiety, nothing serious. I take B12 sublingually and it either helps or has a good placebo effect. Look up Benign Fasciculation Syndrome and see if that sounds like your symptoms too.
Gloria-Caryl
on 5/24/11 12:09 am
    Sara, thanks so much. Just knowing someone else had this helps alot. I will take your advice- can't hurt. I will look that up right now and thanks again and again.
sarafoop
on 5/24/11 1:16 am
This has been going on with me for a couple of years now and it comes and goes. I think if it was something serious I would have more symptoms by now. I thought at first it must be MS or ALS but my doctor says no. To me it feels like a cat purring or a cell phone vibrating in my belly. I have also seen in my internet searches that a lot of menopausal women complain of this feeling. I'm 40 so it's a little early for that but you never know. I also take a cal/mag/D supplement which seems to help me be less anxious.
Gloria-Caryl
on 5/24/11 1:46 am
   Those are my exact symptoms. I'm 63 years old and going through a divorce, so maybe stress brings in on. I take those supplements already so I guess I'll try the B12
Most Active