Learning the site

shandel_99
on 5/24/11 1:24 pm - AL
Hello,

I am sure once I get the hang of this site it will really be fun and encouraging.  Just tonight I sent a message to the help board with a question concerning my blog page.  I know, confusing.

The Before and After photos are just amazing. However, I am sure there are some real obsticles that you all have jumped over.  But it is really amazing to see people healthier.

I have been trying to get my blog started but I am having a hard time getting the right settings.  A computer person I am not.  It seems to me that if I hit the blog button on My OH it should just pop up the window to start up but not so with my little machine. 

I hit blog on My OH and all I get is a list of blogs to the left and a blank center page.  Very frustrating.

On a lighter note, I did start my walking last night.  And again tonight.  Living in the south is nice but boy, when that humidity starts up here soon, it will be like cutting the air with a knife.  Something I am not looking forward too.  But, I must start it. 

Walking and excercise was something I use to enjoy at one point in my life.  I was really good at it too.  It will come back.  That 'high' you get when you work out.  I look forward to that one day in the future again.  Right now, it is slow.  Little baby steps.  Again. 

Thank you for all the welcomes.  It is nice to talk to people who understand  what it is like to be in this condition.

Shandel

Most Active