feeling bad

new_life33
on 5/30/11 6:19 am - denver, CO
Post op 3wks was admitted in the hospital for 3 days last week for an uti and they give me a bunch of pills in which I don't think my stomach was ready. I've been home for 4 days now and my stomach has not been able to hold anything so I have been vomiting everything I put down. My stomach hurts really bad should I say it burns what should I do? 
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 5/30/11 6:31 am
 Call your surgeon and see if they need to see you. Your stomach should not burn, so they may want to review what meds you have been put on. If they have given you any anti-inflammatory, that is not OK, but even things like some antibiotics can be hard on your system, and your stomach hasn't had time to heal. 

Your surgeon may have alternative meds that he wants you on while you heal.

Lorrainecma
on 5/30/11 9:19 am
Call your surgeon ASAP.....he will have an on call line if you call the office it should be on the voicemail.
So Blessed!
on 5/31/11 2:54 am

Are you better today?  What happened?
new_life33
on 6/3/11 2:38 am - denver, CO
Thanks you guys for replying I ended up in the hospital for 3 days I had pancreaties they fix that problem but I have another one. I am producing to much saliva and I'm gagging on it. I was wondering if any one had this problem or has this problem can you please help me.
Most Active