Shapewear

adamsamah
on 6/2/11 6:34 am - Nixa, MO
What is your favorite shapewear. I wear Kymaro because it doesn't mash the "girls" but I just bought a long almost tee-shirt maxi dress and need something with legs. HELP, please.
Thanks,
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

MacMadame
on 6/2/11 7:14 am - Northern, CA
Slimpressions! I get the kind that goes under the bra line so there isn't anything smashing my boobage.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

adamsamah
on 6/2/11 7:19 am - Nixa, MO
Thanks, I'll give them a look!!

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Reddheadd7
on 6/2/11 7:29 am - CA
Does Kymaro live up to it's claims? I thought they had a bottom piece you can wear. I read some reviews that says it's uncomfortable and feels like an ace bandage so I didn't buy one.
adamsamah
on 6/2/11 11:41 pm - Nixa, MO
Red,
I love Kymaro and probably will order the bottoms. I have smaller hips so have always just worn the top and the only advice is be sure to wash before wearing. I wash in machine and hang to dry. There is some king of "starch" in them when they come new and they aren't stretchy at all until that is washed out. Learned the hard way. Other than that I love Kymaro and wear one every day - I get them on eBay cheapo
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana

M M
on 6/2/11 8:55 am
 I ADORE Slimpressions. 

http://www.meltingmama.net/wls/2011/05/body-by-.html

240672_10150175960380998_504305997_6719985_6635769_o

Reddheadd7
on 6/3/11 2:04 am - CA
That is hilarious! Gotta love it!
loudlibrarian
on 6/2/11 9:44 pm
I love Spanx!  I actually had been meaning to ask-do compression garments help with the swelling in your tummy after surgery?  My doc hasn't mentioned them, but I know some people did wear them after surgery.
adamsamah
on 6/2/11 11:43 pm - Nixa, MO
Loud,
I started wearing them after tummy tuck but didn't after original RNY surgery. With drain and all I don't think it would work. IMHO! I didn't really have that much swelling after RNY.
Hugs

Adamsamah, Lana

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/11 4:33 am - Woodbridge, VA
I find Flexees by Maidenform to be my favorite. I don't like to spend lots of $$, and they're often on sale at department stores (Kohl's, Kmart, Sears, etc.). They make lots of different styles, including "WYOB" varieties (Wear Your Own Bra - they have the scooped-down leckline so they don't squish your boobs). Personally, I wear the cami-style ones that are like a long tank top and just wear a heavily padded bra that will still give me boobage under the shaper.
Most Active