Thank You For Such a Great Site

CoachDoc
on 6/7/11 5:06 am, edited 6/7/11 5:20 am - Frederick, MD
I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Dan.  Although I personally have not undergone bariatric surgery, my significant other had her lap band placed just over a year ago.  Although I am a nurse and spent the past seven years working in the emergency department, I recently was offered, and accepted, the position as the Bariatric Program Coordinator at Frederick Memorial Hospital in Frederick, Maryland.

I became a memebr of this site not only to learn more about the various procedures and about the trials and struggles of people going through the various treatments, but as well as to be so motivated by the control each of you is taking over your lives and health - it truly helps me re-focus my own efforts of getting back to a better, healthier life.

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this great community!

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/11 5:16 am - San Diego, CA
Welcome...there is much to learn here!  Is your wife a member also?  If so, I am part of the great lap-band forum on this site too.  Send her over as well! :)
CoachDoc
on 6/7/11 5:25 am - Frederick, MD
I have to say that, as a professional, I found this site to be something special - and as I came to know more of the site, I realized it was one of many tools I can provide to paitnets as they begin their own journey.  As for my girlfriend, she is not yet a member of this site, but is a member of another site.  I am sure that she will be joining soon and she is a very active member.
MzSunshines
on 6/7/11 12:20 pm
Welcome!! The site is like my second home I have learned so much on here, glad to have you here!

Most Active