WETEO'S whatcha eating today everyone?

Maria612
on 6/25/11 10:29 am
OK Lisa, I will start before I go to bed :)  Very busy day at work, do NOT get paid enough to do what I do..... todays eats
B. protein shake
S. 2 oz ham and mayo, few cherries
L. 3 oz pork with sauerkraut, sf apple sauce
D. gnocchi (sp?) broccoli
S. protein shake
Thats probably it, although I have been eating at night sometimes, got to get a check on that. protein protein protein.  Have a nice night everyone.  maria
SW / CW / GW
327/203/ 180  
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/11 10:47 am, edited 6/24/11 10:48 pm - CA
Hello Maria, I love sauerkraut that does sound good with a pork chop, and everyone and NO Lisa I absolutely don't think you are a "piggy" at all! In fact I admire the way you eat, very nitrous and fun- you know what your doing. I read this all the time then finally decide to post, AND I picked up some Vanilla Almond Sensato at Viva Low carb the other day because of you- I love hot cereal, but I can do better then oatmeal for the taste and nutrition. This stuff is fantastic and i too have you to thank for it.

Anyway for today I had or plan on:

B- 2.6 ounces FJ ham, 2 eggs over easy, one slice Julian's smart carb toast, can't believe it's not butter spray & WF raspberry spread

L- 3.5 0z protein style BBQ bacon turkey cheeseburger w/ grilled onions and special sauce

D- The same minus the bacon

S- 1/2 frozen chocolate cherry Fage' 0% yogurt

In between I had 2 24 ounce iced coffees with unsweetened almond milk and 2 TB SF Torani Almond Roca syrup, and a bunch of kool aid.

totals:

31.5 fat
56.7 carb
25.2 fiber
98.4 protein

Have a great weekend everyone :)
happypeach
on 6/25/11 12:46 pm - Rome, GA
Way too much fun at the beach today and way too many sugar free margaritas!  Other than that,

Eat:

B:  2 boiled eggs, 3 oz turkey

L:  3 oz turkey, 1 string cheese

D:  Salad & steamed shrimp

S:  3 graham crackers, peanut butter & 1 oz. veggie chips

Starting:  370, Current: 198.5, Goal: 190

(deactivated member)
on 6/25/11 4:54 pm - Bayonne, NJ
breakfast: bacon & egg omelette, coffee with cream
snack: Atkins breakfast bar
lunch: shake cake (champion whey protein, oil, baking soda, sf caramel syrup, cocoa powder)
snack: Oh yeah vanilla wafer bar, iced coffee with cream
dinner: grilled lamb chop & grilled tomatoes

Most Active