BM and Flatulence Odor

So Blessed!
on 7/7/11 2:15 am, edited 7/7/11 2:26 am

Purchasing a dozen bottles of Devrom directly from the company's website rather than buying it at Walgreens saved me $113.  They give discounts if you buy it in larger quantities.

Edited to add:  Devrom makes bowel movements and poo gas smell less offensive.

Edited again to add:  No, they did not pay me to say this.  I use it and it really works.
sfmini
on 7/7/11 6:18 am
I've been wondering about that, I've had people in the house asking what died in the bathroom.... might have to stock up.
My Chihuahua gets this puzzled look on her face, stares "down there" and leaps off my lap sneezing and snorting.

Rosebud_is_a_sled
on 7/7/11 9:55 am
  OH MY!  I am laughing because my dog has done the same thing!    And, those tiny little bits of wind!  Oh myGAWD!  They are like the Energizer Bunny.  They keep going, and going, and going.  And, they get stronger and stronger.  HELP US, SOMEONE!

I think I need to order this.

Now.
I got my sleeve on March 14, 2011.  I love it so far!

So Blessed!
on 7/7/11 11:00 pm

Devrom has seriously made a difference in the quality of my life.  I don't have to feel paranoid about going out to eat and being close to people afterward.

So Blessed!
on 7/7/11 10:57 pm

Poor puppy!
sfmini
on 7/7/11 10:01 am
My gym just installed fans next to the treadmills, I love getting right next to them, but then I feel guilty and sorry for the people downwind as exercise does kind of make the wind blow.

So Blessed!
on 7/8/11 4:25 am

From my journal  

May 4, 2005

The Not-So-Dainty Side of WLS

I was in the checkout line at the grocery store the other night when I felt a MOST uncomfortable stomach rumble. I knew what was coming… some SBD gas. I've heard it's fairly common for post-ops. I just couldn't see myself being in pain until I got outside. I quickly glanced around before I let it go, but unfortunately I didn't see everybody. Right behind me was this little kid hanging onto the front of the family grocery cart pulling it along. As I walked away from the noxious cloud, I heard this sweet little voice say, "Daddy, you stink like a turd."

I never looked back.

Proudtobaloser
on 7/8/11 3:42 am - Fayetteville, NC
I am gunna have to keep that in mind when I get my surgery done.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when another poster stated what her dog did, poor thing. I know it isn't supposed to be funny but that cracked me up- thanks for the giggle fit, I needed it.

As a single person we make but a whisper, as a crowd we make a roar. A friend.
"I never claimed to be an expert at such matters, but I am an expert at giving my opinion."- My dad

So Blessed!
on 7/8/11 4:26 am
Most Active