engagement pictures!!! finally happy with my body after losing 220!!! (pic heavy!!!)

rocktheshade
on 7/11/11 2:50 am - Medway, MA
hello all!!!
so we were engaged April 2010, one month before my surgery,  we have been together for almost 11 years.  I would not let him propose before that because I knew I would not want to be in a wedding dress at 422 pounds.  So now i have lost 220 pounds in 13 months.  I am 2 pounds away from my wedding day goal of 199!!.
We waited to have our engagemetn pictures done until i was comfortable and i am happy to say i am!  I am so pleased with them!!!
sorry, had to share.  I love them all, so I had to include alot of them!
thanks!  tina

320 pounds GONE forever!!!

start 455/ current 135

rocktheshade
on 7/11/11 2:52 am - Medway, MA
oh I forgot for some reason i cannot get photos to post from my MacBook even when they show as if  they are attached in my post...oh well.  sorry for the blank post.

start 455/ current 135

Donut22kids
on 7/11/11 6:09 am - Jeffersonton, VA
You guys look beautiful. OMG, you are truley amazing. You have done an awesome job at losing weight. Keep up the good work.
Donut
martitalinda
on 7/11/11 3:34 am
I looked at the pictures in your photo area and they are just BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations ... you are gorgeous and your fiance very handsome.... I love the picture with the kiss on the stairs ... All the pictures were just beautiful... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am sooooooooo happy for you!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

msridman
on 7/11/11 3:37 am - GA
The pics are beautiful and you look awesome!!! Congrats on the engagement and your hard work.

(deactivated member)
on 7/11/11 3:46 am
You look amazing, and so very happy.
rocktheshade
on 7/11/11 4:06 am - Medway, MA

start 455/ current 135

rocktheshade
on 7/11/11 4:07 am - Medway, MA

start 455/ current 135

rocktheshade
on 7/11/11 4:08 am - Medway, MA

start 455/ current 135

spedcon
on 7/11/11 1:23 pm
I think the one where you are cheek to cheek and the black and white pics are my favorites! You have done an amazing job! You two are a beautiful couple!! I would be proud of those pictures too!! You both have such smiles on your faces...the joy shines through! Thank you for sharing....congratulations.   Connie
Most Active