Bodybugg?

perfectlayde
on 7/19/11 10:48 am
Does anyone on here use a bodybugg?  It seems like a neat little device that could help in my weight loss goals and just wanted to know if anyone had experience with one had an opinion.  If you have one, do you have the version that can connect to your phone?
HW- 357 | SW - 346.2 | CW - 244.0 | GW - 175

Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death!          
MacMadame
on 7/19/11 2:02 pm - Northern, CA
I have one. The phone app works for all versions, I believe. It's just a way to access the web site from your phone. Mine is actually the BodyMedia FIT version. (Same as BodyBugg 3.0.)

Anyway, I loved mine. It really helped me see how much I was really burning on different days. It also showed me that when I eat to my hunger, I eat about what I burn and that actually freed me from stopping tracking so much. Once I stopped tracking my food, wearing the FIT seemed a bit pointless and eventually I took it off.

I like that it's sitting around in my back pocket available if I should ever have issues with regain.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

newmerightnow
on 7/19/11 3:56 pm - AK
My husband got one for me last year and I used it a lot when I was going to the gym. I really like it.  I am going to start using it again after my surgery.

Crissie

Most Active