Lingerie, Bras, and Panties OH MY!

Duck_Girl
on 7/25/11 8:32 pm
Hello,

So now that we are on our way or even at goal which store do you prefer for lingerie? Do you like to shop in person or online? 

I have used Fredericks of Hollywood before but I was looking for a new reputable place to try... Since my revision and the weights coming off quickly I wanted to get something a size or 2 smaller as an incentive or reward :) 

Godgaveus2
on 7/25/11 11:08 pm - WI
I personally can not wait to walk into VS and actually buy something besides perfume!  This is the one thing that I look forward to most to doing with my best "skinny" friend.  No matter where you go, I am sure it will feel awesome not having to buy "granny" panties and bras.  Good luck!!
4catz
on 7/25/11 11:41 pm
Last week, while on vacation, I had the opportunity to meet up with my OH weight loss "sister".  (Thanks OH for putting us in contact with one another last year!)  We had our surgery on the same day last year and since I was in her area we made it a point to spend a day together celebrating our sucesses.  One of the things we did was shop at VS.  It was the first time ever for both of us and we had fun!  It was nice to know that not only could I shop there, but I didn't have to buy their largest size either!  LOL  My husband also appreciated it when I returned from the vacation that he wasn't able to join me on! 

Surgery Weight: 275
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 7/25/11 11:42 pm
 I have to shop online because they don't have my size locally. dumb.  I am actually due for new bras and should start looking around.

for when you need support, nothing beats a good bra!  

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/11 12:18 am
I love VS brand Pink.
Duck_Girl
on 7/26/11 12:57 am
I like VS too.. But I think for some reason we have a 'smaller' version of the store in our mall. I have been to larger cities  that have alot of variety. I might just have to have them do a fitting and then order online.

Thanks all for your input!

martitalinda
on 7/26/11 1:00 am
 I just love love love love Victoria ... she knows my Secrets ... but I like everything frilly and fancy that I find elsewhere too....

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Duck_Girl
on 7/26/11 1:06 am
On July 26, 2011 at 8:00 AM Pacific Time, martitalinda wrote:
 I just love love love love Victoria ... she knows my Secrets ... but I like everything frilly and fancy that I find elsewhere too....
You're pretty crafty with the sewing machine too though ;) You could whip up some pretty nifty things I bet :) 

no_more_rolls
on 7/26/11 7:52 am - Jackson, MI
When I am closer to goal I plan to try out Victoria Secrets (maybe) and a store named Intimacy.  Yeah VS is prob #1 in the industry and everyone knows who they are...whether they can fit the products or not.  I do love their beauty products too.  I still have "fat girl" anger with VS for not offering options for the "full figure" gals, so if I can spend my money elsewhere with good results why not?  LOL

Intimacy has a limited number of stores across the country.  It will be a over an hour drive for me to go to my local store, but I've been told it's worth it.  Here is Intimacy's link, if anyone is interested.
http://myintimacy.com/bra-fit-facts/common-bra-myths

Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.  
DONT BE AFRAID TO FAIL......BE AFRAID NOT TO TRY! 
highest weight 313/ surgery 255 / current 185 / goal 135  Height 5'6"

Duck_Girl
on 7/27/11 1:54 am
On July 26, 2011 at 2:52 PM Pacific Time, no_more_rolls wrote:
When I am closer to goal I plan to try out Victoria Secrets (maybe) and a store named Intimacy.  Yeah VS is prob #1 in the industry and everyone knows who they are...whether they can fit the products or not.  I do love their beauty products too.  I still have "fat girl" anger with VS for not offering options for the "full figure" gals, so if I can spend my money elsewhere with good results why not?  LOL

Intimacy has a limited number of stores across the country.  It will be a over an hour drive for me to go to my local store, but I've been told it's worth it.  Here is Intimacy's link, if anyone is interested.
http://myintimacy.com/bra-fit-facts/common-bra-myths

Darn they dont have any in Oregon :( 

Most Active