1 month post op

shantee
on 7/26/11 11:00 am - san diego, CA
Im so proud of myself i lost 21 lbs . i now weigh 277 lbs. i have a long way to go but its a start. my advice to everyone is to add excersize into your everyday routine because it helps u to sheld the pounds faster and then u dont feel like u gaining weight . because i was feeling that way but dont over due it .
Kim_E_P
on 7/26/11 11:17 am
congrats on your 21 down.
brendalee253
on 7/26/11 11:18 am - IA
I am five weeksout and have lost 22 pounds so you are doing really well. I am going to start Zumba class next week and I think I should start checking out some gyms. What are you doing for exercise?

shantee
on 7/26/11 12:40 pm - san diego, CA
thats good congrats on your weight loss on monday i will start back zumba to. its sooo much fun . i use the treadmill, free weights,elyptical in the gym in my condos they dont have that much equipment but it did help me start my exersize regiment . but on monday i will start back going to the ymca for zumba, water aerobics, treadmill,and other equipment they have there so i will be doing at least 2 hours or more exercise a day . i started  off doing one hour a day but i want to do more now. good luck and enjoy your zumba class
Calliou
on 7/26/11 12:20 pm
RNY on 03/27/12
Oh my goodness! That's awesome! Congrats!
I've not had my surgery yet, but am anxious to get started!
Shellbatronic
on 7/27/11 6:12 am - NC
Congrats, that's a great loss! Thanks for the bit about exercise, I'm really trying to get my butt into gear.

Most Active