35 year class Reunion was so much fun! new pic.....

medasstcheri
on 8/13/11 3:30 pm - MI
 I went to my 35 year class reunion tonight and had the BEST time.   Danced the night away and reconnected with alot of old friends.  What fun!  And......can I just say it was great to be able to dance all night and not end up soaking wet from sweating.  I barely perspired at all.  This is a HUGE difference for me.  was able to stay on track with eating there and had two small glasses of wine, which is a first for me since surgery.  What a great feeling to go and have so much fun instead of sitting on the side lines like I would have prior to surgery!

wow...can't seem to get the pic to go in.  Dang it!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 8/13/11 10:22 pm - Burleson, TX
Bet  you had a GREAT time-I have chills FOR you!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

spedcon
on 8/14/11 12:41 am
Awesome! I know you were having a ball, I had my 30th last week-end and had a ball! Way to go!!        Connie

sam1am
on 8/14/11 2:30 am
 Wonderful, wonderful NSV!  I love hearing this type of wow (had a similar one myself so I can definitely relate), congratulations!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

martitalinda
on 8/14/11 3:06 am
 Congratulations ... I am sure you had an AWESOME time ... what a great feeling it is to dance the night away isn't it?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Most Active