I am now POST-OP!!

strwbryblnd
on 8/26/11 11:58 am - Salem, IL
I had my gastric bypass on Wednesday and came home today,  The surgery went well and I am trying to adjust my thinking toward the new diet.  I know it will take time and I am ok with that.

Msbfree
on 8/26/11 12:50 pm - Red Oak, TX
Congratulations!!!! ,,,

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/11 1:03 pm
Good job! Go on doing it.
browneyedgal
on 8/26/11 1:12 pm
Congrats on making the wise decision to better your health through WLS. Remember, the surgery is a tool to help you lose weight and this is a marathon, not a sprint. Take one day at a time, making good choices and by the time you are three months out, you will be amazed at how much better you feel and how much more energy you have. Good luck to you!
~Mary Ann~             
spedcon
on 8/27/11 12:23 am
Welcome home! Congratulations! This is a time of great change...mind and body. Keep sipping, walking and resting. If you have questions, come on in and ask, we will try to help.    Connie
Kathleen W.
on 8/27/11 6:19 am - Lancaster, PA
Congradulations on having wls.  I had gastric bypass 2 years ago and was one of the best things I could have done for myself.  It's not a diet but a new healthy lifestyle that we're embracing.  Having come this far and being realistic about  the time factor, you will do very well. Again, congradulations.  And Good Luck!

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

Most Active