Hoping for a Holiday Gift of WLS!

skinnywhatwhat
on 9/3/11 6:02 am
After searching the web and looking at different forums, I have to say this is the best level of participation for a WLS support out there.  I am excited to find another support system out there.

I have been on the path of research WLS for the last year and a half.  I started the process at the end of last year.  At the time I was not completely committed.  In June, it finally all come together for me with my goal setting, my dedication to my health, and my williness to change my behaviors. 

As of right now, I have four more dietian appointments (out of the 12 required).  I was suppose to be waiting for my psychology testing in October, but with a cancelation, I had it completed on Thursday.  Prior to my testing, I have been working on my food emotional issues in the last year so I thought the interview which great.  

In addiiton, I am working on my exercise habits.  In fact, I accomplished my September fitness goal already today...to walk a mile in 15 minutes!  Now, working on the elicpical and improving my mile time is next on my list!

I look forward to reading posts as well as getting more information as I prepare for this lifestyle change.  Congrats all of your individual success!
Grider
on 9/3/11 6:45 am - Clearwater, FL
Congrats an your jumping into to your new life! 12 visits, wow, but hang in there, you will be so happy when all said n done... stay focused and we are here when needed!
Most Active