SELLING PLUS SIZE NURSING SCRUBS

rnytani
on 9/13/11 6:35 am, edited 9/13/11 7:33 am - Canada
SELLING A VARITY OF PLUS SIZE NURSING SCRUBS. XL-2L. NEW AND USED ALL IN GOOD CONDITIONS.
email if interested

AnneGG
on 9/13/11 9:07 am
You might have better luck on e-bay! People seem to be getting a lot smaller around here!

Congratulations on needing smaller sizes yourself!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Dagny
on 9/13/11 6:00 pm - NY
Way to go making all the bigger 3xl-5xl and losing women feel bad that the smaller sizes they are thrilled to now fit are too large for OH.

Nice throwing a cold bucket of ice water on their feelings of self esteem.

DebsGiz
on 9/13/11 8:47 pm - FL

Hi Dagny,

I understand why you think Anne can rub folks the wrong way as I have read some of her other posts as well; however, in this case I'm questioning if you maybe aren't seeing something here that was not intended as a result of some of those other things you may have read by her?

Personally, I'm just not seeing where she is throwing cold water on anything??? 

I think when we don't care for someone, anything they say can be viewed as an affront, so I'm just wondering if you're possibly seeing this remark from a place it really was not intended to come from...

AnneGG
on 9/13/11 6:53 pm
Whoops! I certainly had no intention of throwing ice water on anyone's self esteem!

Though, I must say I just experienced having cold water thrown at me! Thankfully my self esteem is healthy.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Dagny
on 9/13/11 7:28 pm - NY
Oh, I see.

I don't give **** about your self-esteem and, if you had the least amount of self-awareness, you wouldn't have much of it anyway.

What I care about is how you are HURTING people.

For that, your self-esteem shouldn't be "healthy."
AnneGG
on 9/13/11 7:37 pm, edited 9/13/11 7:43 pm
I appreciate your concern. However, I don't agree with what you are saying.

If you feel I am hurting you, please feel free to block me.

Dagny
on 9/13/11 7:55 pm - NY
On September 14, 2011 at 2:37 AM Pacific Time, AnneGG wrote:
I apprecite your concern. However, I don't agree with what you are saying.

If you feel I am hurting you, please feel free to block me.
Oh transparent one. Your hatred of fatties makes it quite evident that you yourself are either still obese or, at the very least, you still think you are.

You can't hurt me. Though it is obvious that you are trying. That seems to be your fall back position when you are cornered and know that you are WRONG. Hurt someone intentionally. Or try to.

I am a loose size four, tight two. Size 12 boys.

But, I got the point that you thought that I was one of the bigger women I was talking about and you didn't care if you were causing pain.

Take a long look in the mirror. Your true ugliness was never the one on the outside.
AnneGG
on 9/13/11 8:05 pm
I am a size 2-4 also, and being thin and healthy now has given me a new lease on life.  I like people, fat or otherwise.

I have absolutely no intention of hurting you- if you perceive hurt, that is your perception.

Congratulations on your size- that took a lot of hard work! If that is your picture on your avatar, from what I can see, you are beautiful!

Dagny
on 9/13/11 8:41 pm - NY
*I* experienced no pain.

But, I saw through your subterfuge that you were intending to inflict it.

Don't think that you can **** with ME, Miss Professional Psychiatric Patient.
Most Active