Has anyone seen an Olsen Twin?

mayday79
on 9/29/11 12:55 am - NJ
VSG on 03/29/11 with
Has anyone seen an Olsen Twin b/c as of yesterday I have officially lost the equivalent of one. I've lost exactly 100 lbs & today marks my 6 month surgiversary. I've been waiting for a while to get to this point. I am plateauing a lot more which has been frustrating. I'm also starting to have more body image issues especially when it comes to the extra skin. But all that aside-- I am very excited to be at this point and am throwing myself a little party next weekend in honor of the success. My next goal is to reach my doctor's goal for me which was to lose 144 lbs. After that I would like to lose an additional 25... so 100 down and 70 more to go... and the journey goes on.

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/11 1:30 am
I thought you would have lost one about 40 pounds ago with as skinny as those sticks are !
AnneGG
on 9/29/11 6:34 am
Good for you!!! That was fast weight loss!

I think of 100 pounds in terms of pounds of butter all stacked up. Or as a 100 pound bag of dog food.

Have a great party!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

gods_girl67
on 9/29/11 12:22 pm - Wasaga Beach, Canada
RNY on 03/27/12
Congratulations! That is definitely worth celebrating!
ROSIESMILE
on 9/29/11 12:40 pm
And I lost the other one!!!!
jfur
on 9/30/11 12:40 am - Topeka, KS
I love that you lost an Olsen twin. Now if someone could just get rid of the other one!! I kid, I kid! That's great progress. I agree with Anne. I think of a giant pile of butter. Honey butter... with rolls.... ahhh!! Protein shakes.. vanilla and strawberry banana protein shakes.. okay.. all better.. CONGRATS!!
Most Active