Happy Thursday!

Maryellen R.
on 10/6/11 6:01 am - Sayville, NY
 Our lives are a sum total of the choices we have made.

- Wayne Dyer

Own All of Your Choices

The choices you make today will determine the path that your life will take. When you sit back and look at the decisions you've made in your life, are you happy with the route you've paved? If you're not, make a change today. The next time you make a choice, ask yourself if this decision will lead you to the path you want to travel along. Set some new goals that will lead you to your dreams and then plan your course. 

SparkPeople's Healthy Reflections
Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 10/6/11 7:16 am
 I like Wayne Dyer; whenever he is on a PBS pledge drive special I always watch.

back dacades ago (and doesn't he look MUCH better completely bald?) when this book came out I thought it was called Your Erogenous Zones - wonder if we were supposed to think that?

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

martitalinda
on 10/6/11 8:42 am
 Happy Thursday to you too beautiful!!! Awesome words of wisdom....  I am owning my choices and fixing/modifying my screw ups as best I can one day at a time... 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Most Active