Wow.. This is amazing to me.

Ashley O.
on 10/17/11 10:27 am
I lost 35lbs pre-op and about 30 pounds, since surgery.. It'll be two months ago.

I started posting on here back in february, and i'm sixteen.. I was being told differnt things by different doctors, lapband, rny, sleeve, then i got told about the ds on here.. I decided on the vsg.. I'm 16, and amazed my insurance even covered it. i was a lower-weight to start out with, so i'm losing a little slower.. but I'm feeling great. my levels are down and im just overall diong so much better. Nothing i have fits anymore, clothing wise.. I have never had the problem of clothes being too lose, in my life, till now. it's anoying, but i love it. i wouldnt change it for the world.

this is the best decision i've ever made for myself. to any pre-ops out there, you can do it! (:

This is my picture from when i first started posting on here in February: http://i55.tinypic.com/2e512u1.jpg

The left is a picture in july.. I had surgery in august.. then on the right here is a picture i just took yesterday. (: http://i51.tinypic.com/30k7k2c.png

Life is good.

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle."
~

Check out my blog? (: www.ourfightnow.net
~

Ladytazz
on 10/17/11 11:06 am
You are such a beautiful girl.  I'm glad you have a chance at having a normal teen age life.  Keep up the good work.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Ashley O.
on 10/17/11 12:28 pm
Thank you so much. (:

Just a side note, I love the quote in your signature.. I got it tattooed on my wrist about a month ago. (: haha.

~

~

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/11 11:08 am
You're such a pretty girl.

Best of luck to you!
BariBariHappy
on 10/18/11 12:55 am, edited 10/18/11 12:56 am - MI
Right on, Ashley! You just keep on doing what you are doing. You look GREAT! I hope that care package I sent you from Diet Direct is still working for you and you liked it!!

Keep rocking that sleeve!
Sheryl
   HW: 291 • SW: 260 • CW: 196 • GW: 145            

Ashley O.
on 10/20/11 10:26 am
thanks so much. (: It is, I'm so glad you told  me about that website.. I'm hopefully going to be ordering more soon. It's great.

Thanks again! (:
-Ashley.

~

~

H.A.L.A B.
on 10/18/11 6:56 am
You are beautifull. So gla dyou starting a new life and I am really happy you chosed the Sleeve..
Great job... (HUGS).

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active