Tomorrow is the DAY!!!

ShanaR
on 10/19/11 11:48 pm - East Brunswick, NJ
VSG on 11/09/11 with
FINALLY!!! The day I have been waiting for!! My revision is 1 day away!! I'm excited, nervous,scared ahh!! I'm so overwhelmed that I may be waking up tomorrow with just my band removed and no revision. I pray that there will be nothing that gets in the way of the revision. My previous surgeon is one of the best in the country and I spoke with some previous revision patients and they had no problems. So I hope I don't as well. In the event I have to wait well 6 weeks isn't too far away :)  Send any motivational and support replies they are all welcomed!!
"I choose Inner beauty for the first and physical beauty for the Second"-UnKnown
Hw:280 SW:223.4 CW:199.4 GW:150

disneyfan551
on 10/20/11 12:02 am - Great Smoky Mountains, NC
VSG on 05/07/12
Yea!  How exciting!!   Just keep focusing on the positives...nothing else matters!  Good luck!! 
martitalinda
on 10/20/11 12:44 am
Congrats on your big day!!!! Wishing you a smooth transition and that everything works out as planned.  Sending good vibes and energy your way!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Libby0218
on 10/20/11 1:17 am - TX
Shana,
I know exactly how you feel. My revision is now 4 days away and I have the same thoughts that you do!

I am sending positive thoughts and prayers your way so that your surgery will be smooth and everything will be accomplished!

Take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing soon!

newmerightnow
on 10/20/11 5:00 am - AK

On you BIG DAY! I will keep you in my prayers.

Most Active