Come and GET

-Suport
-motivation
-inspiration
-WLS friendly recipes
-Free samples
-Give-a-ways

and much much more!

Dr. Dean Lombardo will also be speaking at this meeting....PLEASE be on time as his presentation will begin promptly at 6:30pm. THANKS!
Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

martitalinda
on 10/24/11 1:19 am
 If I lived closer I swear I would attend ALL the LIPO events AND MEETINGS .... I would miss not one!!! I was totally impressed with your awesome presentation along with the slideshow of all the AWESOME activities you guys participate in and how you are constantly finding innovative and challenging things to do as a group including all ...

I would like you to know that the anecdote of you standing in the corner with your drains in and recently post op  with a rose to present to each member at the end of the road race brought tears (happy tears) to my eyes and a new level of respect for you!!!

It was a honor to have met you in person finally.... Check out SI I posted a slideshow with tons of pics ... there are too many to copy and paste I would be ogling the board LOL

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Maryellen R.
on 10/24/11 9:48 am - Sayville, NY
 Thanks so much, we love the public speaking part of it.

ALWAYS remember that 
ACCOUNTABILITY+SUPPORT=SUCCESS
Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

whatachief
on 10/24/11 6:24 am
I wish your group was closer!  I enjoyed your session and was very motivated!  Thank you

Maryellen R.
on 10/24/11 9:49 am - Sayville, NY
 Thanks you for that compliment, it is VERY much appreciated!

Maryellen

Most Active