I had my pre-op appointment today...

cleach1972
on 11/15/11 9:44 am
And I have lost 14.5 pounds and my BMI down by 3...when I stepped on that scale I almost fell out. It was such a sweet little suprise. My surgery is scheduled for December 5th and I got all my pre-op "goodies". My mom went with me today and while she is super supportive she was still nervous about me having the surgery but after meeting my surgeon and some of the nurses she was totally at ease. Luckily I have to do a liquid diet only 1 day before surgery but no way am I gonna go crazy eating during the holidays and gain back the few pounds I have lost plus some extra. I am so excited to start this journey and become a Big Loser!!!
Twinmama06
on 11/15/11 10:08 pm - NJ
Just wanting to welcome you to the site and wish you luck on December 5. Your post caught my eye because on December 7, I will be 4 years out, I can honestly say I have never regretted it a day. Good luck, and please feel free to reach out to me if you want to.

Sandy
cleach1972
on 11/16/11 12:28 am
well Congrats on your success and thank you for words of encouragement...
pumpkin77
on 11/16/11 12:35 am - Durham, NC
 My surgery is on the 1st so maybe we can compare notes?!
cleach1972
on 11/16/11 12:38 am
absolutely...send me a friend request if you don't mind...and congrats on your date...are you super excited? I know I am...I'm giddy...lol

Most Active