1 week pre-op Lap. RNY

Lila B.
on 12/17/11 11:34 am - ND

Surgery next Friday for RNY.  Im excited and scared..any words of advise or wisdom?  Please share your thoughts.
Thanks you!

k9ophile
on 12/16/11 11:33 am
Merry Christmas!  Although your first post-op day may not feel all that great, you really are getting quite a gift.  Health!  It doesn't get much better than that.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

quezadamiguel2010
on 12/16/11 11:49 am - FL
 Hi!! 
I'm feeling exatly the same way, my surgery is on january 4th (lLapband with Plication) and i cant control my anxiaty, i want to eat everything and i there a constant thought in my mind that I sould keep eating!! Im 100% comited to lose the weight and keep it off.  
I know you can do it!! Wish you the Best!!
michelle42
on 12/16/11 12:12 pm
I understand where you are, I am having RNY surgery on 12/21.  I feel like I'm going stir crazy, both very excited and nervous at the same time.  I can hardly think of anything else, I am obsessed with looking at the before and after pictures on this site.  I just can't wait to get out of this tomb of a body and start living a full life with my family.  Good luck to you and keep in touch.

Michelle

angelajula
on 12/16/11 3:37 pm - Eldersburg, MD
If you would all like to see what you may experience after your surgery, feel free to check out "My Story" on my profile. I just had RNY gastric bypass on the 6th.

I added as many details as I could about my recent surgery,... The good, the bad, and the ugly.
Everybody has one fight. This is mine. ~ Stacie  
O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O*o*O
Most Active