almost 2 years out... and very happy

MakingANewMe2010
on 12/18/11 8:42 am
 hello... i have been very bad about checking in like i should and it seems i have missed a lot!  well here i am knocking on the door of 2 years and i am doing great so far.  i find myself between 125 - 130 lbs depending on TOM.... i have my consult for my TT next month.... i had to switch insurance so i can get it covered.... my surgeon is the same one that did my gastric bypass.... i have been adamint about following the no drinking rule after eating and i swear by it still..... i wish i was better with my vitamins, i need to work on that more.  

I just wanted to give encouragement to others starting this process....  you can suceed... but do it for yourself and no one else..... i love my size 4 jeans and wouldn't trade this ride for anything in the world.....  

Kathleen W.
on 12/18/11 8:50 am - Lancaster, PA
Kathleen W.
on 12/18/11 8:54 am - Lancaster, PA
Congradulations on your upcoming anniversery. I just had my 2nd year anniversery back in Septenber. It's only now that I can fit into a size 3-depending on the manufacturer. Nothing feels as thin and healthy. Like you, I wouldn't trade it for the world. SW 327
GW 150
CW 133

SW 327
GW 150
CW 126

Most Active