Dr Phil - PINK (am i the only 1?)

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 12/22/11 10:10 pm
 I can't stand Dr. Phil and so pay no attention to what he is doing - but yet another plan to make money off people does not surprise me.

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Winnie_the_Pooh
on 12/23/11 8:24 pm
The same week the Pink diet was on Dr. Phil I saw a commercial for "The Doctors" talking about it too.  I understand that Dr. Phil's son is a producer for "The Doctors."  I have to agree with a poster above.  Dr. Phil pushes quite a few diet programs (including his book) for a person that would benefit from losing more than a few pounds.

Winnie

Paula R.
on 12/24/11 10:03 am - Portland, OR
Sadly I got the impression that this is yet another way to exploit people for personal financial gain.  Both the creators of this latest fad and for Dr. Phil, who surely is getting a cut of it for being a celebrity endorcer.

My signature is in the witness protection program

Tenacious88
on 12/24/11 11:04 am - Fort Lauderdale, FL
VSG on 02/05/14
Hi: Dr. Phil not my cup of tea. Just using people for profit.
MacMadame
on 12/25/11 3:44 am - Northern, CA
Dr. Phil is always ridiculous whether pink, blue, or any other color.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

LindaScrip
on 12/25/11 7:25 pm
you're fat because you wanna be fat ! nope I don't like the guy. ewwww!
Heather :o)
on 12/26/11 4:35 am
I had that episode on a few minutes and shut it off, didn't want to boost his viewer numbers with that garbage. He picks a fad diet seems like every year and pimps it out, Last year it was the 18 day diet. I would like him to disclose his BMI and which fad diet will help him the most, than see him follow it.
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
Most Active