Dr Phil - PINK (am i the only 1?)

wendy_fou
on 12/24/11 3:25 am - AR
am i the only 1 that thinks that dr. phil's new segments about the "pink" weight loss method was ridiculous?

the last thing obese people need is ANOTHER celebrity sponsored weight loss program. 

i like dr phil a lot, but this is really turning me off his show
MsBatt
on 12/22/11 7:53 am
I'm clueless about the"Pink" diet---but I HATE Dr. Phil.
Judi J.
on 12/22/11 7:56 am - MN
I thought someone said this is his son's plan and that is why he is pimping it out. Haven't checked so no clue if it is true.

kathkeb
on 12/22/11 7:57 am
I turned that one off --- I think is it ridiculous.

I also think that it was wildly inappropriate for the woman to promise the the overweight girl will lose 50 pounds in 3 months.

Clearly, that girl and her fiance have issues other than her weight - and Dr. Phil was pushing her to plan her wedding because she will 'be thin before April'.

Kath

KathyA999
on 12/22/11 8:20 am
Dr Phil is a fame wh*re, but worse because he uses his profession to exploit troubled people.  Can't stand the man.

(Hope my name-calling doesn't violate TOS, haha!)

Height 5' 7"   High Wt 268 / Consult Wt 246 / Surgery Wt 241 / Goal Wt 150 / Happy place 135-137 / Current Wt 143
Tracker starts at consult weight       

In maintenance since December 2011.

martitalinda
on 12/22/11 8:53 am
 DITTO!!! I thought it was only me ... that show of his makes my blood boil for the same reasons ..exploitation of troubled people ... His voice grates my nerves like a fly I want to swat ... I cannot tolerate people taking advantage of others cir****tances on the sly... ohhhhhhhhhhh it makes my blood BOIL...

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Hislady
on 12/22/11 10:05 am - Vancouver, WA

He's always pushing one diet plan or another, none of which work in my opinion. It wasn't that long ago he was pushing his own line of "diet" vitamins but you don't see them around anymore. I no longer have any respect for his advice and haven'****ched his show in years because of it.

He who can't be Named
on 12/22/11 10:17 am
 Haha, I saw the title, and thought Pink the singer was on that douche bags show. I LOVE her, but nothing about pill or his show.
Bette B.
on 12/22/11 11:03 am
 Let me know when Dr Phil loses about 30, and maybe I'll believe in his weight loss schemes.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

M M
on 12/22/11 11:15 am
 I sat through it -- waiting for the infomercial.

It made no sense.  
Most Active