Happy Happy Happy

Kelly A.
on 1/6/12 12:46 am - MA
Would love to get some traffic to my profile and blog!! Is there a way to do this?  I want to share my story!!!  Any suggestions?  I just today submitted my before and after photos, though I am still 28 lbs. from my goal.
Kelly Alvarez Roux En YMarch 29, 2011 start354/DOS313/goal154         
AnneGG
on 1/6/12 12:59 am
Put a link to your blog in your signature space.

Congratulations!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Kelly A.
on 1/6/12 11:09 pm - MA
thanks! that is a great idea :)  not sure how to do it but will try!
momsal
on 1/6/12 8:18 am - PA
I just looked at your pictures.  WOW!!!!!!!  
Kelly A.
on 1/6/12 11:08 pm - MA
thank you so much :)
MsBatt
on 1/6/12 9:02 am
The best way to get people here interested in hearing your story, and getting traffic to your profile and blog, is to actually POST here. This is only your second post on this board, and the first one was back on 9/2/11.

Give people here a chance to get to know you before you expect them to be interested in your story.

AnneGG
on 1/6/12 11:28 pm, edited 1/6/12 11:46 pm
Wow is right!!! I just looked at your pictures! You have some results there that anyone would want to read about!

People do not have to get to know you- your pictures point to your results.

My nephew in Taiwan has a blog with over 60,000 followers now, and he started with only a few.

You might want to get some instruction on how to use the technology.

Keep networking, keep putting it out there! It takes awhile to build a base.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Most Active