Been gone awhile, gained some weight

Maria612
on 1/11/12 6:24 am
Hello all, been gone awhile, no computer, but I am struggling with 15 pounds that I gained back.  I know what it is, carbs.  Crackers, cookies.  I have to get my **** together.  Just thought I would put this out there.  maria
SW / CW / GW
327/203/ 180  
Kathy S.
on 1/11/12 8:18 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
 Hi Maria,

Come join us in the Back On Track Together Group!!!

Hope to see you there    

Take care,
Kathy

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Ms Shell
on 1/11/12 10:11 am - Hawthorne, CA
Well I've regained too and am virgoriously working to get them back off and to my 180 goal.

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

martitalinda
on 1/12/12 4:11 am
You are on the right track already Maria ... the best part of knowing that a problem will be solved is recognizing what is causing it and take it from there.... YOU CAN DO THIS my beautiful sista ... it is certainly not easy but doable indeed.  I will be rooting for you as I am for my beautiful daughter too who is also struggling with weight fluctuations due to medication change ... it can happen to any one of us on the journey ... Wishing you nothing but the best! YOU GOT THIS!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Most Active