Colorado Medicaid

cdreamyd
on 2/3/12 6:05 am - CO
RNY on 03/05/12

I am getting so worried. I have finished everything I need to have RYN however my surgeons office submitted i to Colorado Medicaid last week and it was DENIED. She resubmitted it again but I am worried that they are going to deny it again. I have diet  documented through a physician for over 10 months and I have another 10 months docunmented through a dieticians office. I do have high blood pressure, PCOS, heart valve regurgitation and other issues. I really hope that I can get approved. Has anyone else had any issues with getting approved through Colorado Medicaid?

poet_kelly
on 2/3/12 2:26 pm - OH
Why was it denied?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

cdreamyd
on 2/3/12 2:48 pm - CO
RNY on 03/05/12
They said because it is not medically necessary. The lady at the surgeons office said that she was sending them all my medical records. So maybe they just denied it because they didnt get enough information. I hope it gets approved I have been sooo anxious...
rachel1979
on 2/11/12 1:29 am - Aurora, CO
Keep on trying!!  Please keep us updated as I am starting this journey and look forward to recent posts.  I have an initial consult appointment with Dr. Georgescu on Feb. 24, 2012.  Good Luck.
Most Active