Finally got the surgery ball rolling!

Dorathea
on 3/1/12 6:53 am - Lexington, KY
Revision on 03/28/12
Finally, got some of my pre-op testing scheduled and got the final surgeon's consult scheduled today.    EGD is next Wednesday.  The stress test, chest x-ray and labs are next Thursday.  Surgeon's consult is Tuesday, 13th.  Who knows I may have the same surgiversary as before.  LOL!

<-------Pharmacist  I can answer general questions, but for more serious questions always ask your surgeon.

AnneGG
on 3/1/12 7:07 am
You're getting there! Woot! Woot!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

martitalinda
on 3/1/12 7:10 am
It would be awesome to have the same surgiversary as before ... won't that be a cool coincidence? I think it would be awesome but then I am goofy like that...

It is just a wonderful feeling when the ball starts rolling and everything starts falling into place ... I am glad everything is working out for you and moving along ... wishing you nothing but the best on this journey...

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Most Active