Me a poster child for surgery

Dorathea
on 3/30/12 4:36 am - Lexington, KY
Revision on 03/28/12
I'm finally home.  Wednesday is a complete blur.  Yesterday was much better and today has been pretty darn good.  I won't lie.  I am sore and the only really bad pain was when they removed my drain.  I'm still have to get over the fact that I am not hungry.  I know I have to eat, which is why I am drinking some unflavored protein in my SF pink lemonage now.

My  nurses were really great and took good care of me. My nurse from last night told me I was her auto-pilot patient last night.  I got up and walked around a lot.

<-------Pharmacist  I can answer general questions, but for more serious questions always ask your surgeon.

(deactivated member)
on 3/30/12 4:52 am
Great news!!  

I will be the one that would rather stay in bed and NOT agitate the pain threshold.... I have a LOW threshold when it comes to pain.  

lookingup2
on 3/30/12 4:57 am - Sharpsburg, GA
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Skinnygirlme
on 3/30/12 2:48 pm - UT
RNY on 09/05/12
 Congratulations! Good luck on your recovery!!!
  I believe in me...the best is yet to be!                        
fawnracene
on 3/30/12 3:09 pm
RNY on 06/06/12
 Congrats! I still have 2 months till surgery and I am nervous how it will go hopefully I do as well as you a few days out!
ELevyNJ
on 3/30/12 3:11 pm - NJ
They say walking is the first step and that's good. Don't over do anything and this isn't a race.
takqia1
on 3/30/12 4:34 pm
Congrats!
I loved my nurses they sent me a card too.
I sent them one back because they will always be a special part of my surgery.
My daughters are having surgery this year and I know they will be well taken care of.

Welcome to you new life its great!
    Nothing tastes as good as skinny will feel.         
Most Active