pre-op appt today

kami76065
on 4/2/12 2:56 pm - TX

2 protein shakes and soup for the next 2 weeks.  Then surgery on the 18th.

Day one down - 17 more to go.

Kami76065

kami76065
on 4/3/12 1:50 am - TX

OH, and I committed the ultimate sin yesterday too. 

I had my appt, had to run by the office first, so I grabbed coffee and headed out....

Drove for a hour in traffic, got there.  Had our one hour group class. ( Someone asked about having Easter dinner - so the instructor said she'd give us ONE meal to have other food, but not to go crazy.  Well now, lets think about this...  Can we reallly be trusted to not go crazy?  Although certainly not everyone, in every case, but as a rule we don't restrict ourselves well, thats how we got into this in the first place.   )

Left the class, went to the office - didn't have anything in the way of a shake or soup there, so I waited.  Got home, husband had a shake for lunch so he didn't want another one for dinner - kicked around at home, went to the store, bought the stuff to make a big pot of soup.  By then the coffee I'd had a 7AM had worn off hours before and I was starving... 
So I had TWO big bowls of soup, last night after 8PM. 

I know better.  All day I kept telling my self that going all day without eating was a mistake.  I know all the rules - yet.... 

Kami76065

Most Active