Some habits die hard

Dorathea
on 4/4/12 12:11 am - Lexington, KY
Revision on 03/28/12
Tomorrow is my first week appointment and I am excited about the weigh in.  The only thing that makes me mad is that my appointment is at 4:15pm.  I so hate weighing in in the afternoon.  Argh!  I love weighing in in the morning when I am lighter.  Like I said some habits die hard.

<-------Pharmacist  I can answer general questions, but for more serious questions always ask your surgeon.

AnneGG
on 4/4/12 12:13 am
Just remember that it is your average weight that is important, not the individual weight.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

nicola3
on 4/4/12 1:10 am
Good Luck!!!!!!!! im sure u will be happy with the results no matter what time of the day it is
Calliou
on 4/4/12 2:41 am
RNY on 03/27/12
On April 4, 2012 at 8:10 AM Pacific Time, nicola3 wrote:
Good Luck!!!!!!!! im sure u will be happy with the results no matter what time of the day it is
Agreed.  Good Luck!!!

cajungirl50
on 4/4/12 9:20 am - TX
Don't be disappointed if you weigh more on your doctor's scale with clothes. I usually weigh in the morning in my nightclothes and weigh less than on my doctor's scale, so I was diappointed in the first weigh in, which was 15 pounds in two weeks. Silly, I know but I am going by my scale from now on. Don't let it get you discouraged if the loss is not what you expected. Two weeks later and I am down 26 pounds on my scale.
I don't go bac****il the end of May, so that's what I'm going by!
Hang in there!

Most Active