Question for Dr. Crookes Patients

songbird177
on 6/2/12 2:57 pm - Carmichael, CA
DS on 12/03/12
I know I could wait until monday and just call the office but just thought I'd ask in case any of his patients were on here this weekend due to my curiosity :) Sorry if they seem a little silly.

Did you self pay for the initial consult? How much did it run?

What pre-op tests did he require?

Do you know if he does appointments on Mondays or the weekends?

When you made your appointment how soon was it you could schedule for? I've already been to the seminar.

If you traveled, is there a place to stay close by that is presentable (have read some horror stories and not familiar with the area)?

Did he inform you at your first appointment you were a good candidate or did he wait for pre-op test results before writing a letter?

Thanks!

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/12 6:55 am - Wiesbaden, Germany
DS on 10/08/13
When I was looking for a second opinion for my revision, I contacted the offices of Drs. Crooke, Jossart, Rabkin and Keshishian.  That was in mid-April.

The offices of Drs. Jossart, Rabkin and Keshishian all responded rapidly and professionally.  Dr. Keshishian's office went so far as to schedule me in his next information group.

I'm still waiting for Dr. Crooke's office to respond.  Yes, I made multiple attempts for that second opinion with them.  At this point, it's pretty much a done deal that I'm having my revision with Dr. Keshishian so, if they did manage to finally return my calls or answer my emails, it would be a moot point.

However, if you can get ahold of him, Dr. Crooke is a top-notch surgeon with an excellent reputation.
songbird177
on 6/3/12 2:35 pm - Carmichael, CA
DS on 12/03/12
Unfortunately Dr. Crookes is the only one who accepts my insurance at this point. :S But all I need right now is a letter stating I am a good candidate from some DS surgeon, just thought it'd be good coming from the dr I am appealing to get to, not sure.
Most Active