OT: Neen C. no more!

Neen L.
on 7/5/12 2:01 am - Arlington, VA
Now it's Neen L.!

On June 23rd, I married my very best friend, and we just got back from our honeymoon to Berlin and Prague. We were married at a bed and breakfast in Virginia with our parents and my brother and sister-in-law present. After the ceremony, my dad and brother made us an excellent meal and we spent the evening laughing, drinking bourbon, smoking cigars and having an all-around great time as one big family at last!

To feel not only overjoyed, but beautiful on my wedding day was beyond my wildest dreams. Seeing my husband standing in the sun waiting for me, I was overwhelmed at how lucky I felt. We've spent the last eight years laughing and enjoying life together, and knowing that we'll always have one another is just amazing.

Here's a few of the photos from the last two weeks (I promised I'd share!)...

Our wedding bands. Mine has Joe's fingerprint on it, and his has mine:

The dress!

My dog really wanted to help my dad walk me down the aisle. He's so cute:

My hero!

Forever my best friend:

Some views of Prague; one from up on the hill in the castle district, and one from the Charles Bridge looking up at the castle:

My handsome husband at a microbrewery we went to:

At the remnants of the Berlin wall. The murals they've painted are just breathtaking:

Together outside of the Museum of Communism in Prague:

It was hard to pick just a few to share from the...umm...1000 pictures that I took! We saw so many sights on our honeymoon, and it reminded me of why we are just so good together. We encourage one another to be adventurous, embrace the unfamiliar, and find fun everywhere.

Long-term post-ops with regain struggles, click here to see some steps for getting back on track (without the 5-day pouch fad or liquid diet): http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/bananafish711/blog/2013/04/05/don-t-panic--believe-and-you-will-succeed-/

Always cooking at www.neensnotes.com!

Need a pick-me-up? Read this: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/10/it-will-be-sunny-one-day.html

Guarare
on 7/5/12 2:17 am
 HOW ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!!! LOVE AND HAPPINESS ... YOU TWO ARE THE PERFECT PICTURE OF IT.... I am sooooooooooo happy I opened up this thread ... I brought a warm feeling and such happiness to my heart ... thank you so much for sharing your joy with us ... What a lovely couple you are ... I wish you love and happiness always!!!
jewel-twin
on 7/5/12 2:59 am - Canada
CONGRATS!!!! You looked stunning and both of you have such cute dimples... Looks like you had an amazing time.
Izabelle G.
on 7/5/12 4:24 am - Cheltenham, PA
VSG on 10/15/12
Congratulations!! May you have a long beautiful marriage filled with love, laughter, patience, health, and overall happiness! 

I am walking 60 Miles in 3 Days to fight cancer! Donate today!!

http://www.the3day.org/goto/igomes

Surgery 10/15/12 - HW-263lbs GW-150lbs CW- 170.8

Amy D.
on 7/5/12 5:08 am - VA
RNY on 03/13/12
Congrats! You look awesome and so happy. I love the look on your face in the pic where you are gazing at your new hubby! I know love when I see it

Hope you have a lifetime of happiness!

HW: 272 lbs. (BMI 49.7)     SW: 237 lbs. (BMI 43.3)    GW: 140 lbs. (BMI 25.6)   
martitalinda
on 7/5/12 6:43 am
 CONGRATS!!! The pictures are just beautiful... You are LOVELY... what a beautiful beautiful bride and such a handsome groom .... you guys look so perfect together and the picture exhudes happiness all around... what an awesome occasion ... I wish you both much love and happiness in your marriage always.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

MyLady Heidi
on 7/5/12 8:38 am
I was like, really shes gonna write about it, I wanna see PICTURES, I scrolled down quickly and was thrilled to so you in your beautiful dress, your lovely wedding and your thrilling honeymoon.  You looked like a princess and have married your prince charming.  Congratulations!
sunshinespring
on 7/5/12 9:13 am - Bay Area, CA
CONGRATS!!! You look amazing, you look HAPPY!!! hope the best FOREVER! You guys just look wonderful together!
KathyA999
on 7/5/12 12:13 pm
What great pics!  Congratulations!  I can't decide if my fave is the dueling dimples or the dog in the wedding party.  I'll pick both!

Height 5' 7"   High Wt 268 / Consult Wt 246 / Surgery Wt 241 / Goal Wt 150 / Happy place 135-137 / Current Wt 143
Tracker starts at consult weight       

In maintenance since December 2011.

SugarGrl
on 7/5/12 12:14 pm
Thank you for sharing this special day with us. You are a stunning bride and your groom is very handsome; simply a lovely couple!! May you have many, many years of bliss.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  LET'S GET HEALTHY!     STARTING WEIGHT 211.8, SURGERY 23 MAR 11; ONEDERLAND 30 MAR 11 199.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Most Active