3 week post-op and FINALLY feeling good!

Jilly Bean
on 8/2/12 8:22 am - IN
RNY on 07/09/12
The first 2 weeks were rough...actually horrid.  I had to go the ER twice for fluids and then 3 days back in the hospital for an obstruction.  I am just now starting to feel much, much better.  I can eat and drink with no problems.  AND I can sleep now and without nightmares.

To everyone who told me to hang in there, thank you!  I am still a little weak but I feel stronger each day.  The pain is almost gone and I only take a pain pill at bed because I toss and turn so much (helps so much with tummy pain).  I haven't had to use any pain meds during the day since I was about 5 days post-op.

To the super newbies out there, I hope all is well.  To the vets, thanks again.

Jill

Surgery weight:  232 lbs. / Goal: 145 lbs. Height:  5'5"     Fat? Ain't nobody got time for that.

pwoo10
on 8/2/12 10:36 am - IN
RNY on 06/06/12
 Happy to hear your feeling well.  It gets better everyday.

Judi J.
on 8/2/12 1:06 pm - MN
glad you are feeling better. You definitely had a rough start. Now don't overdo!!
martitalinda
on 8/2/12 10:19 pm
I am so happy you are feeling better Jill ... it does get a bit better each day ... pretty soon this period will be over and you will be enjoying the ride of your life ... with all its ups and downs it is well worth it .... continue to hang in there ... again I am glad you are feeling much better...

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Most Active