Losing 1 pound per day!

Jilly Bean
on 8/8/12 2:46 am - IN
RNY on 07/09/12
For the past 4 days I have started losing 1 pound a day!  Woo hoo!!

J.

Surgery weight:  232 lbs. / Goal: 145 lbs. Height:  5'5"     Fat? Ain't nobody got time for that.

singdoremi
on 8/8/12 3:58 am - NJ
Yes!
funkyphillygirl
on 8/8/12 4:23 am
Congrats - that is really fun when it happens!  Depending on what you need to lose, it can go for a bit or be short-lived.  Either way, enjoy it and feel proud of yourself!
angel_tx
on 8/9/12 6:48 am - TX
RNY on 06/06/12 with
Meee tooo...only I hate to say it "out loud" because I don't want to jinx it. I just came out of a 4-week stall...agony. I was pretty sure I'd broken me...lol  As it turns out, I'm just a slow loser...still better off than I was before surgery so I'm grateful.

Start: 208lbs  Goal: 127lbs   Age:  39     Height:  4'11"       

MsBatt
on 8/9/12 7:59 am
The very first local support-group meeting I went to, I met a guy who was 90 days post-op---and who'd lost 90 pounds. I think that was a big 'deciding factor' for me. Prior to my DS, 52 pounds was the most weight I'd EVEN been able to lose---and it took me nearly a year to lose that. The entire time, I was STARVING, grumpy, lethargic, and really UNHAPPY. Post-DS, I lost 100 pounds in six months, and felt great the entire time.

WLS really IS 'the easy way', and I personally am PROUD to say I was smart enough to choose it.
Most Active