Another 9 pounds lost!

Julie G.
on 9/6/12 8:25 am - Lebanon, TN
I'm so happy!  After weighing in yesterday, I found out I had lost 9 more pounds for a total of 16 pounds lost.  I'm hoping I can stay on track...I believe I can this time. 

I'm on the 5 Day Pouch Test, Day number 3.  Those first two days were really hard for me, but I did it.  I'm proud of myself.

I've also decided to start a blog.  It will be mainly about my struggles as I fight to lose this weight once again so I can be healthy and be able to play with my daughter.   

I just needed to tell the world, and hopefully new friends.

Julie
http://juliegray.blog.com
Kat1313
on 9/6/12 8:56 am - Jacksonville , FL
RNY on 04/08/13
Good for you!  Keep up the great job!
leanedout
on 9/6/12 9:00 am - MO
Thats awesome! Congrats!
Jilly Bean
on 9/6/12 9:32 am - IN
RNY on 07/09/12
I heard the Pouch Test was bogus because it matters how much you choose to eat not how much you are able to stuff in your pouch.  Is this the Pouch Test you are doing?  Wouldn't you just go back to basics and measure your food prior to eating?  What is your surgeon's long term maintanience plan?

I'm confused.

Surgery weight:  232 lbs. / Goal: 145 lbs. Height:  5'5"     Fat? Ain't nobody got time for that.

shansharris
on 9/10/12 7:08 am - TN

Hi Julie!  I'll be following your blog... It's exciting to see changes and hopefully we can encourage each other.  Plus I live in Smyrna, TN so it's so nice to have another person dealing with this close by!

SW: 240  GW: 150  GB Date: 9/6/12
Most Active