so tired of feeling sick

A. Watson
on 9/22/12 7:15 pm
RNY on 08/07/12
I hope I'm not the only one experiencing this issue.. everytime I bend over or to reach something even laying down in bed on my left side I get a poking sesation, sometimes even discomfort on my left side. I am now wondering if my nausea after eating might have something to do with it. sometime after eating I will sometimes gag , or vomit or just feel extremely nauseous. I've been prescribed and nausea medicine that does not work, and recently had a CT scan I'm waiting the results for. my question for all of you is has anyone else experience this problem and if so what was it?
I am almost 7 weeks post op and I've had this feeling since day 1 of surgery , the feeling of something is poking me inside and and sometimes causing me discomfort I hope that somebody could help me out with this while I'm waiting for my results to come back.

Grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

Nic M
on 9/23/12 8:31 am
I hope your CT scan shows what the problem is, A. Watson. I'm really sorry to hear you're experiencing this.

Hopefully it will get better the further out you get from your surgery. Take care. Hope it's nothing serious.

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

Most Active