It's finally time for me to say WOOHOO!!

happydaisy123456789
on 10/3/12 3:38 am - Vancouver, WA
VSG on 10/16/12
That's right! My time to yell "I have a date!" :happydance:

My date is October 18th!

It has been a crazy week. My consult on Moday consisted of talking with the surgeon and the possibility of surgery not happening until 2013 due to my having cancer that is in remission for only a short time. I was bummed. Fast-forward to Tuesday morning at 1:00 am I had to take my mother to the ER due to a mini-stroke. She's in the hospital (doing 100% better) under observation. Forward to this morning (Wed.) and I hear from the surgeon's office that my oncologist convinced the surgeon to proceed with surgery THIS month!! And it's even earlier than I had anticitpated! I am stunned and a bit overloaded at the moment, but so happy.

Now to get Mom home and doing well and start preparing for surgery! BTW...I've had all thisgoing on  AND I have Lupus & Fibromyalgia that reacts BADLY to stress! Heaven help me! LOL!

livinglifelarge
on 10/3/12 8:41 am
RNY on 07/27/12
 Congrats on your date and your remission!
 RNY 7/27/12        
Linda_S
on 10/3/12 12:43 pm - Eugene, OR
Congratulations on your date!  I hope your happiness over this helps you through the other stressful situations with which you are dealing.  Best wishes for a full recovery for your mom.

Success supposes endeavor. - Jane Austen

Most Active